So I’ve just received two Dragon’s Loyalty awards off the equally loveable Meera Darji and Natasha Harmer for this very blog. Those who have seen the award on the side of my blog may be wondering what exactly it entails. I didn’t know myself before I was awarded but had seen it on other blogs that it is a hybrid of the versatile blogger award’ and the ‘very inspiring blogger award’ neither of which I’d ever consider myself worthy ; I’m really very happy to have been given the privilege and to know people are enjoying what I enjoy. Check out their blogs by the way they are both genuinely utterly brilliant bloggers of whom inspire me greatly.
Okey-dokey so here our the rules to receiving this award.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So on to the deserving bloggers of my choice. I’m only relatively new to blogging but here are 15 blogs which I am particularly fond of. Not sure if its cheating putting the two in that gave me the award but of course I’m fond of them!
1. Films and things – Natasha Harmer http://natashaharmeryear1.wordpress.com
2. Film. Media . Photography . Reviews. – Meera Darji http://meeradarjiyr1.wordpress.com
3. Love & Politics – Shani James Khan – http://firstiamshani.wordpress.com
4. Michael Bradley – Time Traveler – http://mbtimetraveler.com
5.Bucket list publications – Lesley Carter – http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com
6. Film hipster – http://filmhipster.com
7. Garbage – http://britlane7.wordpress.com
8. Moolta blog – http://moolta.wordpress.com
9. Charlie Smith-McMahon’s Blog – http://charliesmithmcmahon.wordpress.com
10. Anthems on Anthems – Anita Abbasi – http://anitaabbasi.wordpress.com
11.Trang Tran photography – http://trangtranphotography.wordpress.com
12. Novella oracle – http://novellaoracle.wordpress.com
13. Media – Rebecca Lee-Peace- http://rebeccaleepeaceyr1.wordpress.com
14. Wordthingys – http://wordthingys.wordpress.com
Okay and now for the tricky bit. Here goes seven hopefully interesting facts about me :
1. I have a strange obsession with decaying buildings and there back stories. It’s called ‘Urbex apparently.’ I know it’s probably cheating but check out http://talkurbex.com if you’re interested it’s like my idea of paradise.
2. I started doing ballet , tap and freestyle when I was two and I’m still addicted. Oh yeah and I once did pointe work on an unknowingly broken foot. Ouchy times.
3. I am of the 0.5% of colour-blind women. People always ask me what colour things are and it amuses me because I dare you to say that to a blind person!
4. I play the piano , electric and acoustic guitar , the ukulele and I sing. Albeit pretty badly but I enjoy it. Had a few recorder lessons too but then so has everyone right? Never known why schools do that.
5. I’ve played everything from A texas Dorothy from the wizard of oz to a bush and a jelly baby on stage when I used to be into acting. I’m quite happy directing though now.
6. I really want a pet monkey. No seriously. I need my own zoo or something.
7. I collect penguins. Not real ones but just penguin-y stuffs like bookmarks, cuddlies and pens. I got to stand a few feet away from the worlds oldest penguin on holiday in Paignton, Devon and it was rather epic.
If you have some time definitely take a peek at some of the blogs I mentioned if you have good taste theres no reason why you won’t love them.