I was given this award a while ago from the lovely Meera Darji, whom I shall pop her link to her blog at the bottom which is very much worth checking out. So now I’ve finally got round to it here are the rules to this one:
1. Tell 10 epic and/or awesome facts about yourself.
2. Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think are awesome and/or epic – or both.
So I’m not sure how epic my facts will be but I shall give it a shot,
- I am currently writing a series of books for children about a monkey and his best friend Ned, which I am hoping to get published one day.
- I am waiting for a decision on the exclusive rights to turn one of my favourite childhood books into a short film. More info coming soon.
- I am working towards gaining my teachers award in dance so that I can put people through the same suffering (joke, I’m not that much of a sadist)
- I own a piano , electric and acoustic guitar, a ukelele, bongo drums, harmonica and a recorder (never understood the significance in making children learn the recorder in school and education) which I love playing casually and singing along to my ‘special’ songs I make up when I’m bored.
- I went to see Mika live a few years ago and he genuinely gave me a little cheeky wink. Yes girls be jealous.
- I am a mahoosive fan of the Director and Producer Tim Burton and as of my holiday a few weeks ago when I watched the slightly dissapointing ‘Dark Shadows’ I’ve now seen all of his films. I’ve forgiven him for DS and I think my films will always be partly inspired by him.
- I tend to dream the basis of many of my scripts for example the man inside. Which is one of my proudest achievements in screenwriting
- Since starting university I’ve started to really enjoy photography. I’ve been shortlisted in a global competition on ViewBug for four weeks running so fingers crossed. If you ever want to have a butchers at my profile with the link in my sidebar that would be epically awesome.
- My favourite colour at the moment is purple but then again I am colourblind.
- I don’t consider myself to be a hippy and I believe everybody has there right to believe whatever they want but I am personally very passionate about the world and how we look after it. I’ve been a veggie for about 9 years partly for this reason and love it!
So there is my attempt at being epically awesome.
And now for some properly epically awesome blogs to check out.
Firstly Meera who sent me this award
Natasha who is incredibly hard working and inspires me alot.
Mike who is uber talented and a genuinely lovely guy I’ve been privileged to direct.
Tim who is a natural blogger who I always look forward to hearing from
Mr Rumsey is alot more fun than your average blogger
Actually does what it says on the tin
Interesting blog and a nice guy
I’m slowly working my way through the list of 1001 films to see before you die.
Quirky blogger and put up with my sleepy ramblings the night before and after the shoot of ‘Once Bitten Twice Shy”. Big respect to you.
Last but definitely not least
Thats all folks!
Thank you for all my lovely followers and these awesome awards 🙂